Welcome to Guidify! We are building a community of riders, adventure lovin’ outdoor enthusiasts and other open-minded explorers that enjoy a beer in a good company, value freedom and embrace diversity. Follow these simple community guidelines to make every experience awesome and unforgettable.
- Respect others and be respectful.
- Do share your experiences with others, but don’t overdo it. If you are not up to the task, just say so.
- Do ask for fair compensation for sharing your experiences. Don’t charge by hour but rather a fair compensation for your overall services. Beer is still the best way to get paid:)
- Always compensate your guide as agreed. No one likes people that don’t stick to the agreements.
- Do use a cool profile photo that describes you, your lifestyle and interests. Don’t use profile photos that include nudes, explicit or graphic content or anything that may be offensive in any other way.
- Do add a detailed description about you, your references, hobbies, achievements, values, interests; what you are passionate about and why. Don’t post anything offensive or any kind of hate speech.
- Do tell as much as possible about yourself, but keep it relevant. Don’t post your phone number or any kind of passwords in your profile.
- Do contact others and encourage a constructive, relaxed and funny conversation. Don’t be disrespectful or offensive.
- Do disagree and challenge others and alternative points of view. Don’t be rude and threatening.
- Don’t hate. Any kind of hate speech against religion, gender, age, nationality etc. will not be tolerated.
- Please report any violation of these guidelines to keep the community true.